Video Joiner is an easy to use multimedia joiner that allows you to join many different video, graphic and audio files to one output video or audio file. Video Joiner can also extract frames from video files, or just convert graphic files to other graphic formats.
Video Joiner can recompress input files before including them into a collated file. This allows you to join files created in different formats as well as select any CODEC installed on your system as the compressor for output file. You can also change the output file resolution, frame rate, number of audio channels, mono or stereo, and more.
Video Joiner Features at a Glance:
* Collate clips of variable frame rate and resolution
* Merge different file formats such as AVI, MP2, WAV, OGG, JPEG, and more
* Collate to several outputs at once (user-selectable filter)
* Use any system-installed CODEC when recompressing
* Create DVD, SVCD, and VCD slide-shows from your video clips
* Manipulate video clips to improve image resolution
* Preview collated file from within Video Joiner
* Use the Step-By-Step Wizard to easily collate your video clips
Visual Hindsight Video Joiner is a free trial software application from the Multimedia Creation Tools subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-07-01. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, Windows2003.
Visual Hindsight Video Joiner (version 1.2) has a file size of 3.13 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 221 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.